Ten Anonymous Things You Want To Say To Ten Different People:
1. I am thankful for you the most… out of everything in the world you make me the happiest. I miss you everyday and wish that we were at the cottage acting silly, lying in the sun, and doing absolutely nothing but swinging in the hammock and being together. You are my best friend in the world and don’t think an hour goes by and don’t think about that you’re doing and how you’re feeling. I know that we have that knack for fighting but without it, we’d be boring. I remember when we were little and you used to follow me everywhere, and I just wanted to go out by myself and play with my friends… and now I wish you were always with me. I will never love anyone as much as I love you and I am so proud of the young woman you are becoming. I’m sorry I moved and left you with the warden, but I needed to grow up and get out of the mitten. I wouldn’t worry though, I’ll be home soon ; ) you are my heart and my soul and I need you more than air. I’m not sure what I would do or where I would be without you. Thank you for being you.
2. You are my bestie, well after you know who. I love you so so so much. However… I was really mad at you for a while and then I got over. I wished that you would have just come with me, but we needed to change. Grow up rather. It would have been the best to have you live with me, but the last six years were good enough. I love you so much and I know that you’re transitioning right now, so here’s a simple piece of advice I gave to you a long time ago. Maybe you forgot… Fuck ‘em. Love yourself and nothing can go wrong. It worked the first time, girl it a whirl again. I miss you but I’m glad we’re apart. I needed sometime by myself to think about things, I didn’t really like myself those last couple months, but now I’m back in love with me. Thanks for always having my back.
3. you make me laugh all the time. I actually just listened to a voicemail from you the other day, it made me really kind of miss you. And it’s not like I don’t miss you a lot, but you usually aren’t on the top of my head. Thanks for inviting me to come out a few weekends ago. I had a lot fun just sitting in the cold with my stupid flip flops out. It’s funny how things worked out, huh? This summer (and last) were great. I really like being around you, but sometimes I wonder if you being so funny all the time is just because you’re nervous.
4. I hate you and I don’t even know why. Every time I see you I get pangs of anger, it’s strange, no one has ever pissed me off so bad for no reason… well actually I’m glad you showed up. If you didn’t I’m not sure if he would have. I hear that you’re a great girl, but I have a hard time seeing it. People tell me that we have so much in common but I don’t even want to get to know you. Maybe if the opportunity arises I’ll talk to you, but probably not. I didn’t talk to you before I knew what was up, so I yeah… We’ll leave it at that. PS… Stop looking at me like I did something wrong, when all along it was you.
5. I love you very, very much. Sometimes I miss you a whole lot and other times I just wonder how you’re doing. It’s weird because for a long time I didn’t like you. I loved you but I was so mad at everything I couldn’t stand it. I’m sorry for being so mean, even if you didn’t realize it. I sort of think sometimes that it happened because you looked up to me so much that you wanted to be me. I understand now that things just happen, and it was probably just karma coming around to kick me in the ass. I’m glad that we’re so similar. It makes me very happy to have you in my life. Thank you for lying to me when you had to, I probably couldn’t have handled much more of the truth around then.
6. I love you so much!!! I wish that we were still roomies, even though we were too much to handle sometimes. I loved every minute of it, except the “Basic” phase. I’m glad we had our little getaway with gnomes and hookahs and lots and lots of smoke time. You are cool to the very core and I look up to you so much, you definitely grew up before I did and I’m thankful because you needed to, you were too smart not to. I know you’re going to do amazing things in your life, I just wished that we talked more often. We used to talk a lot. I know I kind of fucked things up that one night, but please don’t hold it against me. You are one of my best friends, and I don’t think that you know.
7. I wish that things between us were like they were in the beginning when it was just fun. It happened too much too fast and it was only headed for disaster. Deep down I’ll never stop caring for you, you are wonderful, I just wish that you could remember why. I’m sorry for hurting you, but I hope that you realize you hurt me worse that any word that could have come out of my mouth. I think you did what you did because you didn’t know how deep you had cut me even before it happened and wanted some way to effect me because I let everything else just roll off my back. I would say congratulations, you won… but I know you still love me. It’s sad.
8. I FUCKING LOVE YOUR LAUGH MORE THAN ANYTHING! I have the best times with you. You always seem to have it together ma’am (even when you don’t.) You’re such a tough ass, and I love that about you. Don’t forget that I’m here for you and I always will be. You really are an amazing woman, I just wish that you would remember that. You have so much potential, don’t’ down grade yourself. I know you have it in you.
9. Thank you for keeping me sane for all of these years. I love you so much. I’m still mad you found out who Napoleon was, it was more fun for me when you didn’t know. He was a good secret admirer. I know you’ve been through so much and just want you to know that I’ll always be a phone call away. We don’t’ have to talk every day or every week, or even every month. Things will always be the way they are. I wanted to thank you for including me all those years ago.., I don’t think you realize how much it helped me grow. You are wonderful.
10. That smile is intoxicating. You make me feel all kinds of fucked up. I’m not sure why we met that night, but I’m glad it happened the way it did. We sort of skipped all that get to know you stuff huh? Maybe that’s why I’m so nerdy around you. I know I talk too much, but I get nervous and I’m not sure why… you’ve already seen it all. I try not to think about you really, but when I get immensely drunk that’s another story, sorry about that by the way, I’m sure it’s annoying. I probably actually shouldn’t talk to you, ha… I thought that last time was supposed to be the last time we were going to see each other ever, but that was a lie. Thanks for making me feel so amazing. You are a spectacular kisser. Maybe I’ll see you soon. Or not.
Nine Things About Yourself:
1. I love to make art. Get ready for some sweet Christmas gifts..
2. My two favorite things are Caitlin and Led Zeppelin.
3. My favorite place in the world is the cottage.
4. I hate SOCKS… They are disgusting.
5. I get addicted to everything, not just drugs, haha, so I can either have a really boring life doing nothing, or have the best time all the time..
6. When I’m swimming I don’t’ think about anything but music.
7. I say dude entirely too much.
8. I miss everyone in Michigan, I’ll move back in about 5 years.
9. We call my apartment the igloo.
Eight Ways To Win My Heart:
1. BE FUNNY.
2. Have amazing teeth
3. Make good conversation, I don’t like dummies.
4. Try my weird food.
5. Don’t be afraid of trying new things.
6. Like some good tunes.
7. Be considerate and kind… and call once in a while.
8. Be completey comfortable just laying around sometimes.
Seven Things That Cross Your Mind A lot:
1. How am I gonna get some more money.
2. I wish I was in the sun
3. I’m freezing.
4. “Where is my ______?!”
5. My ADD is out of control with no… you know, stuff.
6. I cannot get out of bed.
7. "I need to get ______"
Six Things You Wish You Never Did:
1. Get into that fight with Ben… he broke my necklace
2. Got homeschooled my freshman year.
3. Left Lola behind.
4. Lose my shit constantly
5. Started smoking.
6. Skipped stats..
Five Turn Offs:
2. fucked up grill
3. silk shirts… eww… especially those Japanese ones.
4. bad kissing
5. bring a moron. Quiet is ok, moron is not.
Four Turn Ons:
1. Once again… great teeth
2. fantastic arms
3. making me laugh
4. Bedroom eyes…
Three Words That Describe Your Life:
Two Things You Want To Do Before You Die:
1. have babies
2. travel the world just to be sure the sunsets at the lake are the best.
One Belief. Everything happens for a reason